Nursery Series 6.4m
6.4m Nursery series overview
The 6.4m Nursery series design is a tunnelhouse that is both cost-effective and speedy to build. The 6.4 Nursery cover model is popular for off-season crops, nursery crops, and any crop that requires simple rain cover and shoulder of season protection. The 6.4m Nursery cover design is supplied standard with straight side walls (two heights) or may be a fully curved tunnel shape to the ground. Hortiplus 180 singleskin cladding is used as standard, or this may be upgraded to the tough 210 micron Duratough cladding. It may also be supplied with an thermally efficient twinskin cladding as an option. Ventilation can be included as an extra with either manually operated or automatic roll up sidewalls. Forced airflow fan systems are also another option. Insect screens may be fitted to all ventilator openings for pest exclusion if required.
You can fit Redpath overhead shade or thermal screens to this greenhouse design. Call us for a quote or click link here
- Span / Bay Widths: 6.4 metres
- Post spacing lengthways: 2 metres between posts
- Height of sidewall (if straightwall): 1.6m is standard but up to 2.4metres is an option
- Apex height: 1.6m straightwall model = 2.8m at apex, 2.4m straightwall model = 3.6m at apex
- Side ventilation: - Shadecloth sides standard. Roll up walls with manual or automatic is an optional extra. Forced air fan with cooling inlet pad system also available
- Roof cladding singleskin: Single-skin Hortiplus 180 is standard. Singleskin 210 Duratough is also an option. Twinskin with either Hortiplus 180 or Duratough 210 micron is another option for superior thermal efficiency.
- Wall cladding: Shadecloth 10 year knitted is standard. Single-skin Hortiplus 180, or 210 Duratough + Twinskin with either Hortiplus 180 or Duratough 210 micron is another option for superior thermal efficiency.
- Greenhouse film fastening system: Yes aluminium Duralock system included
- Greenhouse film anti-fog package: Included, faces to inside to help prevent water condensation drips
- Frame Guard Tape: Polyguard fitted to all roof members that touch the plastic included
- Doors: Double sliding doors are included at one end. Extra doors are optional
- Footings: Are soil type dependant
- Installation: Due to the designs simplicity - Kitset option is most popular but a construction service can be quoted as an option.
- Main assembly: All steel tube design, simple assembly process
- Warranty: Yes, Redpath 3 Year gold series manufacturers warranty, with extra UV warranty on the polythene film claddings selected
- Irrigation growing system design service & parts list
- Shade or Thermal screens systems
- White woven long-life Reflectamat greenhouse flooring cover
- Environmental controller with wind-speed, wind direction, rain, internal temperature control of side vents
- Insect screening or bird screening of side vents optional
- Shaded white Durashade greenhouse film is an option
- This design may also be supplied as a tunnel curved to the ground (non-straightwall)
Freecall 1 800 024 680 for more information and quotes
Also check our current specials page here, as selected sizes may be on special this month !Enquire now