Propagation Series 4.1m wide
Propagation greenhouse series Overview
The Redpath propagation series greenhouse is a popular choice for the semi-commercial and even large domestic or small farm applications. The propagation greenhouse is supplied standard with an energy efficient twinskin Duratough cladding and a full length rack and pinion driven ridge ventilation systems. The roof vent is manually operated however may be fully automated with a Redpath drive/gearbox plus environmental controller. Supplied in lengths of up to 24m. See the shopping cart below for sizes and prices!
You can fit Redpath overhead shade or thermal screens to this greenhouse design. Call us for a quote or click link here
- Span / Bay Widths: 4.1m
- Post spacing lengthways: 2 metres between posts
- Sidewall height: 2.1 metres
- Apex height: 2.9m
- Length: 6m, 8m, 10m,12m,14m, 16m,18m,20m,22m,24m Longer lengths upon request
- Roof ventilation: Single facing manual control is standard. (Automatic opening is an optional extra)
- Side ventilation: - Standard wall is energy efficient fixed twinskin. Optional extras include roll up wall(s), in manual or automatic, Or a air fan extraction with cooling inlet pad system can be quoted.
- Vent mechanism if supplied: Gear Boxes and indirect geared rack and pinion system included.
- Roof cladding: Twinskin Duratough 210 4 Year film (service life 6-8 years) is standard. Singleskin is an optional extra (same price)
- Wall cladding: Twinskin Duratough 210 4 Year film (service life 6-8 years) is standard.
- Greenhouse film anti-fog package: Included
- Frame Guard Tape: Polyguard fitted to all roof members that touch the plastic included
- Doors: 1 x Sliding door , poly covered fitted one end. Optional extra to fit door at oposing end.
- Footings: Typically 1 metre deep x 0.30m diameter (soil type dependent)
- Wind load: Approx 120kph, greater if required
- Installation: Typically kitset supply as this building is designed to be easy to assemble. A constructed servce is offered as an option.
- Main assembly: All sleeve and screw / bolt types RHS steel and aluminium for quick / simple assembly design
- Warranty: Yes, Redpath 3 Year silver series manufacturers warranty, with extra warranty on coverings
- Shade or Thermal screen systems
- Environmental controller with wind-speed, wind direction, rain, internal temperature control of side vents
- Insect screening or bird screening of side vents optional
Other sizes also available - please call free Ph 1800 024 680 or use the enquiry form below