Eco Arch 7.6m span
Redpath 7.6m arch design Overview
The Redpath 7.6m arch design Standoffshelter offers cost-effectiveness and simplicity of construction with its one piece roll forms RHS arch truss. The 7.6m arch may be constructed in 3m modules up to 120m + length. This span is "modular" and may be inter-connected with the family of other Redpath designs to provide the width of building that best meets the farm or feedpad dimensions needs.
This arch design building still incorporate the super long-life Durashelter heavy duty roof cladding, and also the unique to Redpath rubberised pole coating for total corrosoin protection from effluent. The same heavy duty 'walk-through" gutters are also included - as used on the wider span Redpath designs.
The Durashelter clear long life roof membrane used on the 7.6m arch designs offers a high level of light transmission and allows P.A.R light (photo-synthetic active radiation) transmission also. This has a substantial effect on the drying of the flooring and on the floorings health and cleanliness from bacteria build-up. Excessive humidity and long periods of wet or soggy floors can then be avoided. This becomes particularly important during winter which also coincides with the shelters most intensive use.
Redpath arch series Dairy standoffshelters - are well proven and have been tested by the extremes of weather, from Alpine applications to coastal areas in high wind zones often without any man made or natural shelter protection. The Redpath family of arch designs will provide years and years of trouble-free life!
Contact Redpath to discuss these options further
- Span / Bay Widths: 7.6 metres
- Post spacing lengthways: 3 metres between posts
- Height to gutter options: 2.5m, 3m, 3.5metres
- Apex height: Up to 5.7 metres
- Side ventilation: Optional - (automatic or manual)
- Roof cladding: 10 Year 254 micron Durashelter, special Redpath warranty applies!
- Roof cladding anti-drip package: Included
- Storm cladding system: Redpath aluminium storm-proof roof retaining system included
- Frame Guard Tape: Polyguard fitted to all roof members that touch the plastic included
- Gutter design: Wide "walkthrough" Vee gutter, steel, gives easy & safe access to roofline.
- Rainheads: Included as standard 100% corrosion free
- Footings: Typically 1.25 metre deep x 0.450 diameter (soil type dependent)
- Pole coatings: Rubberised sleeves included to protect from effluent
- Wind load: 165kph, greater if required
- Snow load: Yes, snowload compliant up to 50kg m2
- Shadescreens: Supplied with building upon request
- Installation: Yes nationwide including building permit application/processing. Kitset only is also an option.
- Main assembly: all bolted design, Rubber sleeves (3mm thick) fitted to all poles at ground contact for superior anti-corrosion
- Warranty: Yes, Redpath 5 Year gold series manufacturer's warranty, with extra warranty on coverings
Building options & Accessories page Click HERE
- Overhead shade screens for summertime housing
- Heavy duty roll up wall ventilation system
- Side eave hangers
- Header rails
- Gable end vent screening
- Sidewall shelter screens
Contact us on Free Ph 1 800 024 680 for an information pack - or use the enquiry form below.