Shadehouse Tunnelhouses – NZ made, Buy direct from manufacturer
Our garden Shadehouses use sturdy 32mm box section aluminium to form the main hoop frames. Redpath Shadehouses are 2.36 metres wide and come in eight different lengths.
30% green shade cloth is used for the covering which has a 10 year + service life.
You can purchase directly from our factory and will receive an additional discount from the prices shown below when you use our secure shopping cart, We then deliver direct to your door.
All our Shadehouses include quality aluminium 60mm x 30mm base rail, which means there is no timber to rot or steel to rust at the ground contact points.
A wide smooth sliding aluminium front door is also included. You can add an optional aluminium 300mm deep shelf unit for the full or part length of the tunnel.
To make your kitset assembly simpler and to save you time we deliver the Shadehouse to you 50% assembled with the end walls made up and door frame assembled!
Since 1984 Redpath is New Zealand’s longest established commercial and domestic greenhouse manufacturer and a trusted brand. We proudly manufacture these Shadehouses to meet New Zealand gardeners needs and offer quality after-sales service. They are not a flimsy import with limited warranty and a temporary covering. They are very competitively priced and carry a three year parts warranty.
Dimensions and Prices
2.36m x 1.5m Was $899 Now $799 Includes base rails, Door
2.36m x 3m Was $999 Now $849 Includes base rails, Door
2.36m x 4.5m Was $1100 Now $949 Includes base rails, Door
2.36m x 6m Was $1250 Now $1099 Includes base rails, Door & High wind kit
2.36m x 7.5m Was $1529 Now $1349 Includes base rails, Door & High wind kit
2.36m x 9m Was $1775 Now $1599 Includes base rails, Door & High wind kit
2.36m x 10.5m Was $2050 Now $1799 Includes base rails, Door, & High wind kit
2.36m x 12m Was $2250 Now $1999 Includes base rails, Door, & High wind kit
Prices for raised gardens – from $69 !
Compare the standard features included with all Redpath Shadehouses
* Tall height: 2.3m apex gives superior space for tall vine crops or nursery bench space
* Aluminium base rail: Alloy base rail no timber to rot or steel to rust, or tanilising to taint crops
* Covering: 30% green shade cloth with a 10 year + service life.
* Durable: Main frame rails and hoops are 100% aluminium for maintenance free long life.
* Wall bracing: Aluminium angle sidewall bracing and 25mm box section purlins for greater strength
* Cover clamping system: Integrated patented clip system to reliably secure the covering
* Sturdy framing: 32mm aluminium box section cold-roll formed to make tunnel hoops
* Sliding door: 710mm wide aluminium framed door with smooth roller bearing wheels & alloy track
* Delivered pre-assembled: Supplied with 2 x end walls, door frame assembled
* Warranty: 3 year product warranty, + Free phone assembly support service weekdays
* Instructions manual: Coloured pages assembly instructions manual. (Base dimensions guidelines are shown below) (see related links)
Optional Extras: Please select from price boxes below and add to cart
* Optional high wind kit for 1.5m, 3m, 4.5m models (incl. standard on 6m & over longer models)
* Add an extra single door to rear end wall of your tunnel house (eliminates the louvre window)
* Sidewall aluminium shelf unit in full length or part length or across the end wall
* Raised garden option .75m x various length fits inside the tunnelhouse (see price below)
* Staging shelf aluminium 2 tiered 710mm Height or 3 tiered 1000mm height 400mm depth two widths (see price below)
* Wheelchair door-end access version is also available by special request (price on application)
* You can also add a Pine timber raised garden to fit inside your tunnelhouse .75m wide by various lengths and heights to suit. See price option below.
We custom manufacture to order please allow up to 7 working days for dispatch.