Poultry shed overview
Redpath steel framed buildings with flexible shaded Durashade, Reinforced Canvacon claddings have been used at a number of farms throughout Australia. These structures will often offer a cost effective shelter solution to the poultry sector and when twinskin cladding is chosen the building will be energy efficient compared to single layer or hard tin shed options.
Redpath poultry sheds are speedy to construct and are designed to withstand wind speeds in excess of 160kph. Redpath warranty what we sell and offer an after sales service second to none.
- Span / bay Widths: 8m, 9.6m, & 10.65 metres
- Post spacing lengthways: 3 metres between posts (excluding hi-tunnel design)
- Height to gutter options: 2.5m, 3m, 3.5m, 4m, or 4.5metres
- Apex height: Up to 7 metres
- Roof Ventilation Design: Available in single ridge or double ridge system on truss designs 9.6m & 10.65m
- Vent drive systems: Dutch high quality Ridder on truss houses, manual option also
- Roof vent upstand flashings & end weather flashings: Yes included
- Sidewall ventilation: Roll up sides using self-locking Eziwinder winch system on one or both sides
- Roof cladding: Singleskin White shaded Durashade (10 Year clear Durashelter also available). Clear Duratough 210 4 Year film (service life 6-8 years)also available.
- Wall cladding: Reinforced Polyweave film, or shadecloth side
- Frame Guard Tape: Fitted to all roof members that touch the plastic
- Gutter design: Walkthrough Vee gutter, steel, gives easy & safe access to roofline.
- Doors: Sliding door with aluminium frame - supplied as required
- Footings: Typically 1.25 metre deep x 0.450 diameter (soil type dependent)
- Wind load: 165kph, greater if required
- Snow load: Yes, snowload compliant up to 50kg m2
- Installation: Redpath can supply in Kit form or have your nearest subcontract builder install your building for you.
- Warranty: Yes, Redpath 3 Year silver series manufacturer's warranty
Shade or Thermal screens
Insect / bird screening of ventilation systems:
Free Ph 1800 024 680 for more information or use the enquiry form belowEnquire now