Ultraspan Design #10650 US 'wide span'
Ultraspan 10.65m span overview
The Redpath Ultraspan greenhouse is used mainly for year-round production of vegetables, flowers and nursery crops that require accurate environmental control irrespective of the outside conditions.
The Ultraspan may be twinskin or singleskin clad with Duratough or Durashelter long life greenhouse film with a service life of ten years +. The cosecant rafter "A" frame design is a unique Redpath feature and it allows superior light transmission through to the crop via its reduced overhead structural shading.
The truss/rafter is also 'curved' so that any internal condensation is prompted to run to the edge of the roof sheets where it is trapped by an aluminium internal condensation trap. By reducing condensation light is further increased and damage from overhead dripping is eliminated.
The ridge ventilation system can be either single facing or double ridge type and incorporates a 'raised ridge apex connector' - allowing growers to partially ventilate the greenhouse even in poor or wet/humid weather conditions yet still allow moisture and rain to run off the ventilator opening, the roof ventilator also includes aluminium draft strip upstands along the full length of roof vent closure points which provide a weather flashing.
The roof ventilation is typically fully automated with high quality 'Dutch' Ridder vent drives - although manual control is an option. Gutters are a 250mm wide structural part, and of 'walkthrough' design, the gutters allow substantial rainfall catching and easy access to the roof for maintenance and equipment. All gutters include a 100% rust-proof rain head at gutter ends to catch and duct rainwater to downpipes. Gutters are included standard on outside pole lines also.
You can fit Redpath overhead shade or thermal screens to this greenhouse design. Call us for a quote or click link here
Redpaths 5 Year gold series warranty applies to this design.
- Span / Bay Widths: 10.65 metres
- Post spacing lengthways: 3 metres between posts
- Height to gutter options: 2.5m, 3m, 3.5m, 4m, or 4.5metres
- Apex height: Up to 7 metres
- Roof Ventilation Design: Double ridge butterfly (30% floor area vented) or single ridge vent system
- Vent drive systems: Dutch high quality "Ridder" designs.
- Roof vent upstand flashings & end weather flashings: Yes included as standard
- Side ventilation: (automatic or manual) also available
- Vent mechanism: Ridder motors and controllers, indirect Geared rack and pinion system
- Roof cladding: Double or Singleskin Duratough 210 4 Year film (service life 6-8 years) (10 Year Durashelter also available)
- Wall cladding: Double-skin Duratough 210micron 4 Year film (service life 6-8 years) (10 Year Durashelter also available)
- Greenhouse film anti-fog package: Included
- Frame Guard Tape: Polyguard fitted to all roof members that touch the plastic included
- Gutter design: Wide "walkthrough" Vee gutter, steel, gives easy & safe access to roofline.
- Internal aluminium condensation traps: included standard alongside all internal gutters
- Doors: Sliding door with aluminium framed, aluminium base sheet with clear acrylic top section panels, doors may be in end or sidewall
- Footings: Typically 1.25 metre deep x 0.450 diameter (soil type dependant)
- Wind load: 165kph, greater if required
- Crop loading: 30kg m2, greater if required, crop kit system included on request. (overhead wire location by client)
- Snow load: Yes, snowload compliant up to 50kg m2
- Installation: Yes nationwide including building permit application/processing. Kitset only is also an option.
- Main assembly: all bolted design, Rubber sleeves (3mm thick) fitted to all poles at ground contact for superior anti-corrosion
- Warranty: Yes, Redpath 5 Year gold series manufacturer's warranty, with extra warranty on covering
- Irrigation growing system design service & parts list
- Shade or Thermal screens systems
- White woven long-life Reflectamat greenhouse flooring cover
- Environmental controller with wind-speed, wind direction, rain, internal temperature control of roof and or side vents
- Manual roof vent drive system also available (if required)
- Insect screening or bird screening of roof vents, using Redpaths under slung screen system is optional
Free call 1 800 024 680 for more information/quotes , or use the form below