Domestic Shadehouse series
The Redpath domestic series Shade Tunnelhouse offers the home-gardener a cost effective solution to growing your veggies and nursery plants out of season. Redpath shade covered Tunnelhouses are 2.74m wide and in four lengths 4m 6m 8m and 10m.
Redpath Shade Tunnelhouses are proudly made in Australia. The frame is made from sturdy steel tube and the kitset is supplied with a door at both ends and a dedicated aluminium film clipping system called “Duralock” to securely fasten the Shadecloth fabric to the frame. Supplied in an easy to assemble kitset form nationwide, call us for a delivery price to your nearest major centre.
Choice of shadecloth options: All one price !
VLG rated (30% *) Green
LG rated (50% *) Green / White / Black
MG rated (70% *) Green / White / Black
* % of shade approximate
- Dimensions: 2.74 metres wide x 4m, 6m, 8m, or 10 metres long
- Fasteners / Bolts: All supplied, Duralock fastening system and all galanised bolts, screws and fittings
- Apex height: 2.5 metres
- Door: Single hinged 1.86 metres tall x 600mm wide at both ends
- Wall bracing: Included
- Building frame warranty: 3 Year manufacturer’s warranty
- Delivery: Please call for price
- Instructions: Full set of easy to read, step by step instructions