Super-span 9.2m truss series
Redpath 9.2m truss design Standoffshelter Overview
The Redpath 9.2m Super series truss design Standoffshelter offers a durable and proven solution for selected farms. The 9.2m span design is modular and may be connected alongside a 6m width or 7.6m width central service lane, plus may also be joined the various other Redpath Standoffshelter spans to cover the loafing areas.
The truss series of Redpath buildings all offer additional flexibility and options compared to the arch series of Standoffshelters. The truss series can incorporate roof ventilation systems in fully automatic or manually operated guise. + the truss designs may be partially or fully clad in a hard cladding such as tin or polycarbonate if it were ever desired.
Durashelter clear long life roof membrane is used on the 9.2m Super-series truss design. Durashelter has a high light transmittance level and P.A.R (photo-synthetic active radiation) light transmission is allowed through by the clear Durashelter cladding which has a substantial effect on the drying of the floor and maintaining the floorings health and cleanliness. Excessive humidity and long periods of wet soggy floors is then avoided, reducing the incidence of bacteria growth. This becomes particularily important during winter which also coincides with the shelters most intensive use.
Contact Redpath to discuss these options further
- Span / Bay Widths: 9.2 metres
- Post spacing lengthways: 3 metres between posts
- Height to gutter options: 2.5m, 3m, 3.5m, 4m, or 4.5metres
- Apex height: Up to 6.2 metres
- Side ventilation: Optional - (automatic or manual)
- Roof cladding: 10 Year 254 micron Durashelter, special Redpath warranty applies!
- Roof cladding anti-drip package: Included
- Storm cladding system: Redpath aluminium storm-proof roof retaining system included
- Frame Guard Tape: Polyguard fitted to all roof members that touch the plastic included
- Gutter design: Wide "walkthrough" Vee gutter, steel, gives easy & safe access to roofline.
- Rainheads: Included as standard 100% corrosion free
- Footings: Typically 1.25 metre deep x 0.450 diameter (soil type dependent)
- Wind load: 165kph, greater if required
- Snow load: Yes, snowload compliant up to 50kg m2
- Shadescreens: Supplied with building upon request
- Installation: Yes nationwide including building permit application/processing. Kitset only is also an option.
- Main assembly: all bolted design, Rubber sleeves (3mm thick) fitted to all poles at ground contact for superior anti-corrosion
- Warranty: Yes, Redpath 5 Year gold series manufacturer's warranty, with extra warranty on coverings
Building options & Accessories page Click HERE
- Overhead shade screens for summertime housing
- Roof Ventilation Design: Double ridge butterfly, or Single ridge full length vent system. Automatic or manual operation
- Heavy duty roll up wall ventilation system
- Side eave hangers
- Header rails
- Gable end vent screening
- Sidewall shelter screens
Contact us on Free Ph 1 800 024 680 for an information pack - or use the enquiry form below.