TWIN or SINGLESKIN
ROLL UP WALL OPTION
Propagation greenhouse series overview
The Redpath propagation series greenhouse is a popular choice for the semi-commercial and even large domestic or small farm applications. The propagation greenhouse is supplied standard with an energy efficient twinskin Duratough cladding and a full length rack and pinion driven ridge ventilation systems. The roof vent is manually operated however may be fully automated with a Redpath drive/gearbox plus environmental controller.
You can fit Redpath overhead shade or thermal screens to this greenhouse design.
- Span / Bay Widths: 4.1m or 6m
- Post spacing lengthways: 2 metres between posts
- Sidewall height: 2.1 metres
- Apex height: 2.9m for 4.1m width building, 3.3m for 6m width building
- Length: 6m, 8m, 10m,12m,14m, 16m,18m,20m,22m,24m Longer lengths upon request
- Roof ventilation: Single facing manual control is standard. (Automatic opening is an optional extra)
- Side ventilation: – Standard wall is energy efficient fixed twinskin. Optional extras include roll up wall(s), in manual or automatic, or an air fan extraction with cooling inlet pad system can be quoted.
- Vent mechanism if supplied: Gear Boxes and indirect geared rack and pinion system included.
- Roof cladding: Twinskin Duratough 210 4 Year film (service life 6-8 years) is standard. Singleskin is an optional extra (same price)
- Wall cladding: Twinskin Duratough 210 4 Year film (service life 6-8 years) is standard.
- Greenhouse film anti-fog package: Included
- Frame Guard Tape: Polyguard fitted to all roof members that touch the plastic included
- Doors: 1 x Sliding door , poly covered fitted one end. Optional extra to fit door at opposing end.
- Footings: Typically 1 metre deep x 0.30m diameter (soil type dependent)
- Wind load: Approx. 120kph, greater if required
- Installation: Redpath can supply in Kit form or have your nearest subcontract builder install your building for you.
- Main assembly: All sleeve and screw / bolt types RHS steel and aluminium for quick / simple assembly design
- Warranty: Yes, Redpath 3 Year silver series manufacturer’s warranty, with extra warranty on coverings
- Shade or Thermal screen systems
- Environmental controller with wind-speed, wind direction, rain, internal temperature control of side vents
- Insect screening or bird screening of side vents optional
Other sizes also available – please call Phone 03 5441 8284 or use the enquiry form below