Ultraspan 10.65m truss series
Ultraspan truss design Standoffshelters Overview
The Redpath Ultraspan truss design Standoffshelter offer a wide clear-span for simple "drive-thru" ability for farmers. The 10.65m span designs will often be connected alongside a 6m or 7.6m width central service lane, and may be connected side-by-side to any other Redpath Standoffshelter design to optimise the loafing area cover.
Redpath's truss series of buildings offer additional flexibility and options compared to the arch series of Standoff-shelters, in that the truss series can incorporate roof ventilation systems in fully automatic or manually operated guise. + also the truss designs may be partially or fully clad in a hard cladding such as tin or polycarbonate if it were ever required.
Durashelter super-heavy duty 254 micron clear long life roof membrane is used on the 10.65m truss series designs. Durashelter offers a high level of light transmittance and allows PAR (photo-synthetic active radiation) to pass through it and this has a substantial effect on the drying of the floor and the floorings health. Excessive humidity and long periods of wet soggy floors can then be avoided, reducing the incidence of bacteria growth. This becomes partiularly important during winter which also coincides with the shelters most intensive use.
Contact Redpath to discuss these options further
- Span / Bay Widths: 10.65 metres
- Post spacing lengthways: 3 metres between posts
- Height to gutter options: 2.5m, 3m, 3.5m, 4m, or 4.5metres
- Apex height: Up to 7 metres
- Side ventilation: Optional - (automatic or manual)
- Roof cladding: 10 Year 254 micron Durashelter, special Redpath warranty applies!
- Roof cladding anti-drip package: Included
- Storm cladding system: Redpath aluminium storm-proof roof retaining system included
- Frame Guard Tape: Polyguard fitted to all roof members that touch the plastic included
- Gutter design: Wide "walkthrough" Vee gutter, steel, gives easy & safe access to roofline.
- Rainheads: Included as standard 100% corrosion free
- Footings: Typically 1.25 metre deep x 0.450 diameter (soil type dependent)
- Wind load: 165kph, greater if required
- Snow load: Yes, snowload compliant up to 50kg m2
- Shadescreens: Supplied with building upon request
- Installation: Yes nationwide including building permit application/processing. Kitset only is also an option.
- Main assembly: all bolted design, Rubber sleeves (3mm thick) fitted to all poles at ground contact for superior anti-corrosion
- Warranty: Yes, Redpath 5 Year gold series manufacturer's warranty, with extra warranty on coverings
Building options & Accessories page Click HERE
- Overhead shade screens for summertime housing
- Roof Ventilation Design: Double ridge butterfly, or Single ridge full length vent system. Automatic or manual operation
- Heavy duty roll up wall ventilation system
- Side eave hangers
- Header rails
- Gable end vent screening
- Sidewall shelter screens
Contact us on Free Ph 1 800 024 680 for an information pack - or use the enquiry form below.