Domestic Tunnelhouse overview
The Redpath domestic series Tunnelhouse offers the home-gardener a cost effective solution to growing your veggies and nursery plants out of season. Redpath Tunnelhouses offer a larger than standard home greenhouse at a full 2.74m wide and in four lengths 4m 6m 8m and 10m.
Redpath Tunnelhouses are proudly made in Australia and use the very same commercial grade greenhouse film “Hortiplus” that Redpath use on their commercial range of greenhouses. The frame is made from sturdy steel tube and the kitset is supplied with a door at both ends and a dedicated aluminium film clipping system called “Duralock” to securely fasten the Hortiplus greenhouse film to the frame. “The greenhouse film cover is supplied with a 3 year pro rata UV warranty (Conditions apply) and replacements are readily available from Redpath.
Supplied in an easy to assemble kitset form nationwide, call us for a delivery price to your nearest major centre.
- Dimensions: 2.74 metres wide x 4m, 6m, 8m, or 10 metres long
- Fasteners / Bolts: All supplied, Duralock fastening system and all galanised bolts, screws and fittings
- Apex height: 2.5 metres
- Door: Single hinged 1.86 metres tall x 600mm wide at both ends
- Wall bracing: Included
- Building frame warranty: 3 Year manufacturer’s warranty
- Delivery: Please call for price
- Instructions: Full set of easy to read, step by step instructions
- Shelving systems – Call Free standing flat, two and three tier benches
- Shaded nursery film covers (white)
Call for more information – 03 5441 8284